to the happiest place on earth....
i promise{well i will do my best} to blog more when i get home. i have been so sick for the last couple of months. i have never been this sick with any of my other kids. it truly is crazy what pregnancy does to the body!
i'm so happy to get out of my house. so here we come MiCkEy..................
xoxo.
p.s. i will try to take lots of pictures~
6 comments:
Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys, that will be a fun trip. I hope you're not too sick while you're there.
Hooray for Disneyland! Our next trip is coming up the first week of December.
Have fun!! My kids are counting down the days!!
oh how fun! i need to post our pics! are you stopping on your way?
Have the time of your life!!! Cant wait to see pics when you get back! We have lots of catching up to do! And...I have some maui chocolates to give you! ;o)
fun fun fun fun fun!
Post a Comment