Tuesday, September 28, 2010

{cravings}

Oh, the joys of pregnancy {cravings}
i have craved turkey sandwiches, like daily
you would think my belly would already look like a watermelon for the large quantities i have eaten
bread, bread + more bread
diet coke
cinnamon rolls
mexican food
cheetos
ice, like lots of it
cheese+crackers
cereal+ toast for dinner
avocados
peaches
cool whip+waffles

that is just to name a few. i know if i keep up on all  of these cravings you are probably thinking good luck not gaining over 50lbs........ yep, i know. the scale keeps reminding me of that too. dang.it.

[what were your pregnancy cravings??? or what do you CrAvE right now???]

11 comments:

Allison J. said...

I could not stand the smell of toast or seeing hair in the drain...wierd huh? Pregnancy screws with your mind!!! Hope you are feeling good!

The Millers said...

I better NOT be pregnant, but I can not stop craving cake batter frozen yogurt. It consumes my mind!!!!

Coleman Family said...

I craved (and still do) watermelon, canteloupe and ice!

Carolyn said...

Why didn't cabbage make it on the list??? Ha ha ha

Becky said...

With James, I had some serious cheeseburger cravings. Like the little flat McDonald's ones. It only happened a few times, but I HAD to have one.

With Julia, I remember craving warm comfort foods, like mashed potatoes and gravy. Oh yeah, and I had to bring snacks everywhere I went because I would get ravenous if I went more than 2 hours without eating. Kind of like a new baby!

And I didn't like ice cream with either of my pregnancies! Too bad that one didn't stick!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

That's Awesome- that's the only good thing about pregnancy - the food;0
I craved SALT.... Indian food, Hot Dogs, Popcorn, etc... I had never liked it before but LOVED it then!

melanie33 said...

I ate oranges obsessively during pregnancy... most of them anyway.
but diet coke with lime?
that is a craving for anytime, anywhere...

The Willis Wonder Years said...

Dont worry about the scale! Feed that baby when shes hungry! Cravings...mmm lets see, pickles and california rolls! ALL the time! To the point I should have been sick, but wasnt! That was all I wanted! Couldnt stand the taste of chocolate (which is weird cause I LOVE chocolate). It tasted like metal!

Natalie said...

Heather! Don't worry- I'm packing on the pounds with you. I'm like Becky- love the comfort foods....mashed potatoes, chicken pot pie, pasta, pasta, pasta. AND I don't do Ice cream when I'm pregnant either. I've been doing Ham sandwiches like there is no tomorrow too. Turkey isn't doing it for me. I've chosen to ignore the warnings against eating lunchmeat. :)

house of walls said...

the lady at the bk drive up window knew my name when i was pregnant with g. she introduced herself after seeing me, to quote her, "everyday, for like, weeks and weeks. maybe months." i LOVED plain cheeseburgers. and peanut butter on a spoon. and cherry icees.

Jess said...

You are so adorable pregnant. I miss you. Please come "home" soon. I always crave pumpkin squares with cream cheese frosting or pumpkin bread no matter the season or whether or not I am pregnant.