the shark. the warrior. the witch.
instead of saying TRICK.OR.TREAT this year. my shark, a.k.a {garrett}
looked at what the people gave him at our trunk-or-treat on saturday night & said,
i don't wanna it... & looked inside their bowls & grabbed what he wanted. i, of course had to thank them when they just gigggled at him. :)
Hope your Halloween was a good one!
10 comments:
I loved Marlee's costume!! She made one funky witch!!
so glad its over! no what to do with all these sugar induced comatose children?
LOVE those kiddos! Thanks for dropping off the yummies even though we canceled on you...pooh...
hahhaa.. Too cute!! Love ya!
James rejected an Almond Joy at a trick-or-treating event at Jeromy's work. But seriously, what kid eats Almond Joy? I don't even like them! So I told him before our trunk-or-treat that he wasn't allowed to express an opinion on what type of candy he got. He should know better--he's 6!
CUTE!!!!
can you blame the kid for going after what he really wants? LOVE IT! one day that will be a strength you adore! cutie patootie!
They all look AWESOME!!!! Love it;0 Grayson sure thinks Garrett is AWESOME:) It was great seeing you at the Trunk or Treat!
Too funny. It was a down poor here, and we got soaking wet. So after just walking down one block of our neighborhood, Kenna - my 5 year old - said "i'm done, you finish trick-or-treating for me"... so I did. Me and Kaiya finished walking our streets and I filled the rest of Kenna's bag for her. (what a good mommy!!! lol)
Haha that is funny about Garrett! Your kids look so cute all dressed up and holy Marlee, she looks so old to me!!!
Post a Comment