then
WHAT do you give 22 little second graders......
of course, cupcakes & chocolate milk.
i was a {guest reader} for Marlee's class today.
i read them, if you give a cat a cupcake.
i enjoyed myself. i'm pretty sure the kids loved the treats afterwards too!
HAPPY READING~
10 comments:
if you give a cat a cupcake, you are wasting a perfectly good cupcake on a perfectly useless animal!
just sayin...
I love you! You are so darn creative and cute and adorable! I bet you were a smashing success in her classroom!
Great Idea!!!!!! Your awesome;)
Cute idea Heather, You are probably the all time favorite guest reader! With those little treaties you will probably get asked back to all of the 2nd grade classes!
yet little does melanie know she is getting a furry little friend for christmas i tell you!
One of our families favorites...I mean the book, well i guess I mean cupcake too:)Cute idea. You are such a fun mom.
Very cute! I'm sure you scored with Marlee's class!
So cute!
YOU ARE THE FUNNEST MOM EVER!!!!!!!
Ok, you are such a cute mom! I'm totally stealing that idea! I'm sure Marlee and her class think you are the coolest ever! Hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment