i am hoping{ANY DAY NOW} this little girl will come.
this picture is for my mom. she keeps bugging me
to take one last picture of my belly before she comes.
so, here you go mom!
speeking of my mom. she is one talented lady along with my aunt.
they made this quilt for the baby.
i am so in LOVE with it.
ALL the butterflies are hand stitched...
[sorry about being a little blurry... my camera was about to die.]
i love the back of it too. so soft.
well, hopefully the next pictures i take will be of the baby.
We are all so excited to meet her!
crossing my fingers....
14 comments:
your little belly is cute, but that freaking blanket is adorable. your mom makes me want to vomit... in a good way!
You kill me, Marla!
oh and p.s.
I am crossing my fingers for that whole any day now thing!
(and that she will just pop right out of you!:)
What a beautiful quilt! And YOU look amazing!!
I love that quilt! How fun. Hope you can snuggle your little on in it soon.
I hope it's sooner than later! No one should have to wear maternity clothes any longer than absolutely necessary! I keep thinking of you. I hope it all goes well and you go into labor TONIGHT! :)
The quilt is amazing!! I can't wait to meet your little miss either!!!
I was hoping she had come yesterday! darn! Well that quilt is awesome, who needs Pottery Barn! ADORABLE!!
Oh my gosh that quilt is to die for!!! And you couldnt be any cuter! You look fabulous! we are so excited for you and for this baby to come!
Heather, you look great! I can't wait to meet this little girl. I love the quilt.
Lookin' good lady! Any day now!!!
CUTE CUTE CUTE! You are CUTE! And that blanket is gorgeous. I would like to cuddle up in that soft yummy fabric. Mmm... Can't wait for the good news. I hope your water breaks tonight while you are sleeping (better than in the middle of the grocery store, right?).
love your belly.
love the blanket.
love your baby.
making sure my phone is close by and fully charged so mel can text me the news!
good luck!!!!!!!!
dont know if i mentioned this but you looked fabulous pregnant..seriously!
Post a Comment