Monday, January 10, 2011

{a little too quiet}

At 7:30pm tonight i called Marlee & Garrett down for prayer....NO answer. that is NOT good. i told Cayden to go upstairs & tell both of them to come downstairs so we could have family prayer.
Cayden came back downstairs & said, Mom you need to check this out. i thought this couldn't be good at all.
This is what i witnessed when i went to the playroom:
& don't forget the night light......
sweet dreams......

11 comments:

Esther said...

How CUTE is that!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

What good kids!!! They save you the trouble and put themselves down to sleep. Can they please come teach my little monkey how to do that!? It is 9:50 p.m. and I am still fighting him to keep him in his room. He just lost his glow in the dark turtle for coming out for the 100th time. I am sending him to your house to camp out with Marlee and Garrett!

Heitmann Family said...

I wish it was that easy all the time. I guess you deserve a night off once in awhile!!!

melanie33 said...

Miracles never cease!
Dont we wish it could be like that all the time?!

Becky said...

No way, they were actually asleep? How sweet!

Coleman Family said...

Awwww....My kids never do that!

Anonymous said...

Cutest thing ever! I miss you guys. Hope all is well! Love you.

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

That is soo cute- can I say I'm jealous:)!!! I don't think that will ever happen with Grayson;0

JoAnna said...

CA-UUUUTTE!!!!!!
It's pregnancy miracle!

The Coxes said...

That's so sweet. :) We miss you guys!

briana said...

seriously, so sweet! i always worry when things get quiet...it's nice when you find this instead of magic marker all over your kids face! yep, this is much better.