:: this is what Garrett thought of Audra meeting her for the first time...
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
SO PRECIOUS!!! I LOVE THEM TO DEATH GARRETT CRACKS ME UP I WANT MY TURN TO HOLD HER... I JUST PRINTED OUT THE PICTURES SO I COULD PUT THEM IN AUDRA'S BOOK. LOVE, MOM
I'm sorry but that is hilarious! He is a crack up! He loves baby Audra. Sometimes technology just wins out! :o) Glad the other two were immediately aw struck by her! cant wait to meet her!
10 comments:
SO PRECIOUS!!!
I LOVE THEM TO DEATH
GARRETT CRACKS ME UP
I WANT MY TURN TO HOLD HER...
I JUST PRINTED OUT THE PICTURES SO I COULD PUT THEM IN AUDRA'S BOOK.
LOVE,
MOM
Garrett is awesome, but so is that baby! Love the siblings loving on her. congrats again and again and again!
Heather I am so happy for you guys. What a beautiful little girl and I LOVE her name. Take care.
Love how Garrett's like, "eh". :) Marlee looks in heaven!
Garrett is funny. He'll warm up eventually, when he doesn't feel so upstaged by the little thing!!! Too cute-
Congrats you guys! She is so precious! We love her already!
lol... well garrett really is like Caleb. Just wait a year and he will be strangling her happily :)
She is so sweet! Congrats again she is a beauty.
I'm sorry but that is hilarious! He is a crack up! He loves baby Audra. Sometimes technology just wins out! :o) Glad the other two were immediately aw struck by her! cant wait to meet her!
ha! i love it! two and two. perfect little family!
Post a Comment