Yeah! So happy for you guys. I have been in my own little world of yuck lately. I didn't even know you her yet. She is so lovely. So happy for you and your darling little family. Hope all is well and life is wonderful. I hope you guys get out to visit soon. I would LOVE, LOVE to see you.
10 comments:
oh so sweet!!
She's getting bigger! :)
What a little cutie pie- soo sweet;0!!!
i want to hold her. sigh.
Yeah! So happy for you guys. I have been in my own little world of yuck lately. I didn't even know you her yet. She is so lovely. So happy for you and your darling little family. Hope all is well and life is wonderful. I hope you guys get out to visit soon. I would LOVE, LOVE to see you.
Ah they get big too fast. She is so tiny, jones is 5 months
And it's crazy to think he was so little....happy vday!!
she is daring!! I am so loving the hair things!
Save a few for me in case the next one is a girl!
Can I please just eat her right up?! She is just precious!
Just checking in on y'all. Hoping you are getting some rest and everyone is staying healthy and well! Sure do miss you.
She's gorgeous. The best Valentine I ever saw.
Post a Comment