one week! you are freaking kidding me! it seems like yesterday... when do you fly out?
i leave tues. afternoon. lets make plans to even meet for lunch!
That flower is as big as she is!! What a dolly~
She is so beautiful. It is hard not being able to touch her and hold her.Hugs and kisses from Grandma Jo
heather, she is beautiful. will i get to see you when you are in town?
Bri, Since you work during the day, the three of us could meet for dinner somewhere??? i will call you to figure something out! :)
I've been watching but I haven't told you yet...congrats- adorable, tiny little peanut!!!
Awwww..I need to hold that cherub again!
And uh-oh! Big bow on a little baby! Ha! ;)
Carrie, haha... i love the inside joke!!! & since nothing i bought her fits anyways! ;)
She is so CUTE!!! Little bitty babies can pull off anything, especially big bows.;) Love it!
i am loving the hair things!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
one week! you are freaking kidding me! it seems like yesterday... when do you fly out?
i leave tues. afternoon. lets make plans to even meet for lunch!
That flower is as big as she is!! What a dolly~
She is so beautiful. It is hard not being able to touch her and hold her.
Hugs and kisses from Grandma Jo
heather, she is beautiful. will i get to see you when you are in town?
Bri,
Since you work during the day, the three of us could meet for dinner somewhere??? i will call you to figure something out! :)
I've been watching but I haven't told you yet...congrats- adorable, tiny little peanut!!!
Awwww..I need to hold that cherub again!
And uh-oh! Big bow on a little baby! Ha! ;)
Carrie, haha... i love the inside joke!!! & since nothing i bought her fits anyways! ;)
She is so CUTE!!! Little bitty babies can pull off anything, especially big bows.;) Love it!
i am loving the hair things!
Post a Comment