Thursday, March 17, 2011

{lucky me}

the kids followed the [rainbow] home & found their pot of {gold}.....
Garrett helped me with the table decorations & even helped lick all the frosting off the cake. my kind of boy.
dinner will consist of ritz chicken, cheesy potatoes, fruit rainbow, green jello, green salad, root beer,  rainbow cake & mint chocolate chip ice cream..  [No] one at this household likes the traditional
St. Patrick's Day meal...corned beef, cabbage with red potatoes & carrots.

speaking of {lucky} this little one is lucky # 7 today. where has 7 weeks gone??  sure do love her.

did anyone find their pot of [gold] at the end of the [rainbow]??? ;)

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are such an awesome MOM!!

Odd Family said...

Happy St. Patty's Day!! I love your dinner menu. I might need the ritz chicken recipe,sounds good.

Anonymous said...

Your the funnest mom I know! Love you. The kids are so cute!

xo

melanie33 said...

you and me are a pair. pointless holiday fans! any excuse to celebrate is what i always say...

Afton said...

You are too cute. I love your ideas. Will have to remember for next year!

Coleman Family said...

Cute! I was so concerned though for our holiday scavenger hunt and stuff I forgot to tell the tooth fairy to come...so ahem...if anyone asks, the tooth fairy does not come on another magical creature's holiday! Yikes...

Heitmann Family said...

You obviously had more energy than I did yesterday!! You are way fun!!

briana said...

you are super cute! i love your little rainbow. SERIOUS- you ooze creativity! i wish i lived next door to you for so many reasons-

first and foremost- i miss ya.

second i was lame and i simply did little pots of gold. that is all.
no green food. no baskets of goodies. no rainbows. i could have sent them to your house for that. love.it.all.

:)

Becky said...

I LOVE the fruit rainbow! My kids would love it so much.

I bought green donut holes and made sure my kids had a clean green shirt to wear. We got green slushes at Sonic again, but it wasn't a pretty green like last time. I guess you have to get just the right combination of blue powerade and orange.

RR said...

How is it the Irish get their own freakin holiday in the US?

Too cute..

If that's what St. Patty's is like?
What do they get for Easter??