Enjoy this upcoming weekend.
i love {General Conference Weekend}. i can't wait to be spiritually lifted.
"Recognize that the joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times but amid the challenges there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." - Elder M. Russel Ballard
those shining moments are what we live for. they are so much brighter than the frustrating times. i love that quote by elder ballard, and i am SOOOO excited to enjoy conference this weekend!
Awesome video. I heart your blog! I'm excited to follow it :) Your family is so cute and your precious little baby...sounds like her digestive issues are pretty serious! Man! I can't believe all that work you went to for her blessing...the favors for the guests?! Wow. I'm impressed. And the St. Patrick's Day stuff? You are such an awesome mom!
4 comments:
Oh man, heather, I was meant to look at your blog tonight! Sure needed that, thanks for the tears! :)
those shining moments are what we live for. they are so much brighter than the frustrating times.
i love that quote by elder ballard, and i am SOOOO excited to enjoy conference this weekend!
Great quote!!!! I loved conference too- what a spiritual upliftment;)!!!
Awesome video. I heart your blog! I'm excited to follow it :) Your family is so cute and your precious little baby...sounds like her digestive issues are pretty serious! Man! I can't believe all that work you went to for her blessing...the favors for the guests?! Wow. I'm impressed. And the St. Patrick's Day stuff? You are such an awesome mom!
Post a Comment