Wednesday, March 30, 2011

{try again tomorrow}

i think i woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.. i was crabby. i woke up to my kids fighting over the baby. diet coke wasn't even helping. it was just one of those mornings. i had audra's 2 month appt today. O.K. is it just me or what... where has 2 months gone. it makes me sad. i remember having her like it was yesterday. anyways, i had to find garrett a babysitter because you just don't take 3 year olds to that kind of appointment. period. also you know you are a mom when you take your baby to the bathroom & hold them on your lap on the toilet because when you put them down even for one min. they cry. so, with all of that said i found a great friend that took garrett. i took audra to her appt. i drove 30 min. i get up to the hospital to be told that they screwed up & my appt. is actually tomorrow. [are you kidding me] for the love above.....
if they only knew what a struggle it was to get there. but, i looked over & saw this. then it melted my heart & i sort.of had a better day. isn't amazing what a smile can do.

[sorry a little blurry]
Audra 2 months old.
Stats: we will try again tomorrow........

12 comments:

Jess said...

I had a bad day today too... until I saw that beautiful smile. Thanks for lifting my spirits. loves to u

Monica said...

I am SO crabby lately too...ha ha! I have sick boys and freaking out and hoping that my little baby won't get this crap. SO fun being a mom sometimes :) And...I know how you feel about the doc. I just took my 3 kids to the doctor cause my almost 2 year old has croupe...never doing that again! A four year old, almost 2 year old, and a 4 month old = NIGHTMARE!

Monica said...

And...yes I am still talking. Audra is AMAZING! Aren't these angels just the best!!

HennessyFamily said...

She's getting big. Goes by fast huh!. Hartley is already wanting to sit up with help of course.

melanie33 said...

oh my gosh... edible. ADORABLE!!! I am fighting to get my kiddos to bed right now... wish i had a cutie like this to melt my heart!
i will try that whole phone tag thing again with you tomorrow!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

That is UNBELIEVABLY frustrating!! They cant squeeze you in while u r there anyway since they messed up? Uggghhh! But at least u did get the cutest smiley picture out of Audra while u were there! She is absolutely yummy! I cannot believe she is 2 months! Time needs to slow down! Its too bad you cant freeze her! Hope your day tomorrow is better my dear! Love ya!

The Millers said...

Seriously...can she be any cuter? She is ADORBALE!! Her smile melts my heart, and I'm just her aunt. I can't imagine how it is for you. We got her announcement and LOVE It. It's hanging on our fridge for everyone to see how stinking cute she is. Sorry about the appointment. I wish we were closer so we could help you out. Good luck tomorrow. Love ya!! xoxo

Becca said...

Oh my goodness she is unbelievably darling!! Glad she saved the day.

briana said...

What a way to start my day! Hope today is better. Sending lots of love your way! She's such a doll Heath-

Xoxoxo!

Anonymous said...

She is just so sweet. I really can't believe it has been 2 months either!! Love you. xo

Coleman Family said...

Sucky day for sure...good thing your kids are cute. :) (Loves)

RR said...

hang in there..You're doing an amazing job!

I do admit a 10 minute drive to Lilly Road is so nice for appts!

I will be Audry's pseudo mom if you need me to take her to appts!