thanks to {eighteen25} i got to print out these cute [print.ables] to bring to a preschool class, a 2nd grade class, & a 3rd grade class.
plus printed off their fun 16x20 subway art. love.love.love
have i told you i just love easter. everything about it. decorating, color eggs, matchy,matchy easter outfits, family, & i especially love reminding my kids about the true meaning. they might tell you it's about all of the above..and a semi crazy mom, but they know the truth & that is beautiful!
easter baskets:
you know that semi.crazy mom i was talking about above..yes, i know i think i went a little bit overboard. but, it was fun & well worth it! the kids loved it & are still loving it! such fun memories.
our little easter egg.
note to.self next year.. remember to get a picture with ALL of us in it. sorry babe!
hApPy EaStEr 2011

10 comments:
you are super mom!
garret is huge.
your hair is adorable.
you are super mom!
audra is a weed. a cute weed.
you are super mom!
i love your house.
i love pink. especially in clothes.
you are super mom!
adorable decor.
i miss your guts.
when are you coming back?
you are super mom!
So cute! It's a kick to go a little overboard, isn't it? Darling pictures of the kiddos (and you!). Can you believe all of Easter day I forgot to take pictures?!!! So, I'm just going to recreate the outfits for this Sunday.
HI Heather!
I am coming to you because you always have the best and cutest ideas for things. I need ideas for a fun teacher gift for Ana's kindergarten teacher for the end of the year. Any ideas???
Thanks a bunch!
-Allison
Hey Alison,
go to eighteen25 they have some free print.ables right now!!
xoxo
You look fantastic! Your family is too cute for words too! :o) Love you guys! Happy Easter!
oh my.... how do you do it girl???
amazing.
ps... i love eighteen25!
Heath!! I want you and Nate to adopt me just for the Easter baskets alone!! The kids look so cute together!! Love you. xo
We totally have the same taste! I think We have all the same baby jammies!
I had so many comments as I was reading down but then I forgot them because Heath..you look amazing!!
Is there a new brand of Diet Coke that helps lose baby weight??
Diga me mami!!
Wow! Seriously you are amazing! Don't let Julia talk to your kids about those baskets. We played it low key this year and informed her of the truth about the bunny. ha. Julia has that same tank from Gymboree. Love it!
Post a Comment