Monday, May 30, 2011

{10+1=11}

Pretty sure I just found one of our first pictures together....16 years ago. Yes, I truly was that cool i mean thought i was that cool lifegaurd...and no, Nate's [[bowl cut]] & sun glasses were NOT cute . Not then. Not now. It was the Summer of 96' and I desperately tried to get him to go on a date with me by stealing his starbursts & lemonade.
 I LOVE this picture because I can still remember the emotion behind it.
So unsure. Sooooo trying not to let it show.


::the [[dating]] scene::

::the after the [[mission]] scene::

::the [[SNOW COLLEGE]] scene::

::the [[newly married]] scene::

::Several years of growing up later...
Today we celebrate our 11th Wedding Anniversary::
::We have aged, We have a few more "bumps & lumps" than we used to. We have 4 kids. We have survived...
[our 9 year old son took this picture. Nate is trying to tell him how to take it.
he truly did want to take a picture with me! ;)]


100 % SURE i love him & [[Hoping]] to always let it show.

10 comments:

Elise said...

congrats Millers! You were and {are} an amazingly cute couple!!! Here's to many more : )

Becky said...

Okay, YOU look exactly the same now as in that first lifeguard picture! Nate? Not so much. But that's a good thing!

Allison J. said...

aahhhh memories of lagoon a beach! So that means I have known both of you for 16 years!!!!! Happy Anniversary and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you :)

RR said...

Those pictures are a crack up..

melanie33 said...

Oh my gosh. I am so smiling right now, because I can remember every phase of your life together! SO glad you came into my life through those crazy band rocking husbands of ours.
Happy Anniversary, and an even happier bday tomorrow!!

Odd Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love those pictures, priceless!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys!!! I totally remember your yellow dress (dating pic). I loved it so much that I had gotten a matching one in blue! haha.
Love you.

Coleman Family said...

Love it! Love you two too! thanks again for Friday night and everything you do for our family!

briana said...

love all the pics and peeks into the past! happy anniversary! <3

Camilla Millar said...

Congratulations!