[[exhibit B]]
[[exhibit C]]
[[exhibit D]]
[[exhibit E]]
o.k. my friend {Sarah} is the "coupon" lady. how many of you have tried couponing????? it must not be for everyone... my friend Sarah invited me & my other friend over for a complete lesson. after i looked through her a..m..a..z..i..n..g.. book full of her coupons i had a complete headache & needed another diet coke! :) :)
What are your thoughts on this subject??? how do you do it??? how do you make time for it???
Do you ask yourself these questions:
::Saved money
::Found savings for my favorite foods or brands
:: Bought something I would not have otherwise been able to
afford
What couponing rules do you like to stick with?
The boys [garrett+hud] where just being boys. while we had girl time.
My sweet friend while trying to teach us couponing... she made us [cafe rio] sweet pork salads. can i say YUMm.O!
Then you always need dessert while learning the rules & lingo on couponing...
cause it is a little stressful. {BTSC} is the b..e..s..t..
cause it is a little stressful. {BTSC} is the b..e..s..t..
You guessed it.. all that learning & playing wore garrett & me right out!
11 comments:
I need 85 bottles of shampoo under my sink like I need another hole in my head. No thanks. Have you watched 'Extreme Couponing' on TV? It's nutso. Definitely not for me, but hats off to those who like to stock up on gravy packets.
I hate couponing myself. You need to drive all over the place and eat box shizz to save money. It's extemely hard to get fresh fish, basil, pesto, cilantro, etc with a coupon..
It's much easier to just skip a meal.
Now with that said..
One time I used a spend $45 get $15 back coupon for toilet paper and then I found out Albertsons will take everyone's coupons. I waited until Fred Meyer and Albertsons had toilet paper coupons. Then I went to Albertsons and spent around $140 on toilet paper and with all my coupons it came to $18.47 plus I had my $15 dollar off so long story short..
I had paper towels and toilet paper for 8 months almost free!
I like price matching all the stores ads at walmart, but that is as coupon-ish as i get. I say my excuse is i don't have the time, but everyone has time. it's more like i don't have the patience and perseverance. i will take any tips you want to pass on though!!
I'm too lazy to do couponing. Its hard enough for me to get to the store with minimal children- I can't go to 6 different stores once a week, AFTER I've spent 4+ hrs a day sorting through the 5 different newspapers I would need to get. I understand its a thrill for some people- so if you like it- go ahead, but I'm willing to spend the extra money to avoid stressing myself out.
Natalie, NOOO that is the thing. i have no time for it either~ i think it would be cool but, i truly think it takes the right person!!!! my friend is awesome at it. she gets an Adrenaline rush doing it. i truly just don't have the patience. if we are being honest here!!!! ;)
Wow I love reading these comments...they some up my feelings as well. My sis-in-law continuously tries to get me into it and I just can't. Costco coupons are about as far as I go--you don't even have to have them to get the discount! Love it.
I love how "coupon" has become a verb! "Do you coupon?"
I hardly ever use coupons. Whenever I watch Extreme Couponing, I feel guilty for spending any money on food. I feel like a failure for not getting it all for free! I wouldn't mind finding out a little more about how to save more money on food, but I'm glad to see from the comments that I'm in the majority and that I'm not a total failure for spending money on food!
I am truly amazed at people who can coupon. I am so jealous at what their grocery bill is. Amazing!! I unfortunelty think it would send me into a melt down. Stresses me out. I like to buy what I want when I want it. I WISH I had the dicipline to do it.
Yeah, um still not couponing even after the demo. She was so sweet to show us, but I don't have the time right now! Kudos for her and her mad couponing skills though!
uhhhhhhh-stuff has expiration dates....just sayin.
Post a Comment