Sunday, June 26, 2011

{dance recital 2011}

Another year has come +gone. Marlee loves to dance. i love to watch her. she has become confident in herself. i love her smile+her moves. she can shake.it! :)

The boys were not so thrilled. All i heard from them most of the night was:  this is so[[boring]], can we [[go]] yet, is Marlee [[done]] yet, i need to go to the [[bathroom]], can i go get a [[drink]]. Oh, for the LOVE!!

Good thing little Miss [A] looooooved it. she loved the loud music & was bouncin' up+down.

i love this picture. it pretty much sums up how Garrett feels. he was so dooooone!


Marlee+her 3 best.ies. [those 3 darling girls are all sisters. i just love them+ their mom]
Marlee+Emma. they looked beautiful.
Miss [M]

Nikki+Marlee. this is her dance teacher. i just love her. she works so hard with these girls. Marlee looks up to her so much.

the family-audra she was a.sleep in her car seat.

 Thanks Center Stage Dance Academy
for another great year!


dance 2011

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm a grandma....but....
I'm so proud of Marlee and her great talent. She has so much rhythm and can really shake it! I love watching her dance.She is a natural born dancer.Also, she is beautiful and I love those freckles.She did not get her love of dance from me that's for sure.
Love you tooooooooooo death
Marlee Moo (BFF)
Grandma M

Anonymous said...

WOW, you do the most wonderful job! So enjoyed! Can't get over how the kids are growing! All so beautiful -- including Mom and Dad!!!

B.

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Awwww..... Marlee looked soo beautiful!!!!! Dance recitals are sooo cute;0!!! The boys are hilarious with how bored they were!

RR said...

yeah..I love dance too!

I'm sad I don't think dance will be Liv's thing but we can hope.

I did NOT even recognize Emma..She looks so grown-up..It is Emma Coleman right??

The Willis Wonder Years said...

How fun!!! YEAH FOR MARLEE!!! Heather, she looks SO grown up in those pics with Emma and their makeup on and hair done! WATCH OUT boys...Nate has his work cut out for him in about 8 years. He will constantly be chasing off the males. And can I PLEASE come play with Audra soon?! She has grown so much! CUTEST little babe ever! Love her!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

P.S. The first picture of Garrett is hilarious!!! What a good supportive older brother to come and cheer her on though! :o)

Odd Family said...

Marlee looks beautiful!! I can't believe how grown up she is looking! I heard how well she shook it at Zumba, I would have loved to see her dance on stage.:) The poor boys, they are in for it. Jordan feels their pain.