Thursday, June 09, 2011

{that's what friends are for}

this cute girl is moving away next week. can i tell you how sad OUR whole family will be.
we love the Heitmann family. all the kids are best friends, our husbands work together & it has been the perfect situation for [4 years]. i threw her a going.away.party. i just wanted to let her know how missed she will be.
Here are some of the [[highlights]] from the party.
i wanted to do a {Americana} theme since she is moving to D.C./Maryland area. it is kind.of a patriotic state you know?!? ;)
a present just for her... she will need it with all the driving she will do+ she is a great photographer so, i thought she needed a cute bag to put her [nice] camera in.
for sure don't leave out the "people" magazine. she needed to catch up on all the [gossip] while she took a break from all the driving.


All the wonderful friends that came out.to.say.their.good.byes.

[that's what friends are for]
i love this girl so much. we have been through a lot together. i don't know what i will do with.out her. she has been such a blessing in my life. Thank.you Aimee for being such a treasure. you will be missed deeply. xo.

13 comments:

melanie33 said...

oh that's so sad! I don't know you at all, Aimee, but I do know that Heather is always naming little ways that you help her. Thank goodness for the internet and blogging to keep you two in touch!
Heather, you are amazing with your party throwing!

Heitmann Family said...

Heather-
I can't say thank you enough for throwing that party. It was so nice to see everyone and of course your party skillz are the bomb!! We are going to miss your family just as much. We need to start planning a reunion for the kids!!! Love you friend!!

Afton said...

Wow. You are one talented, cute lady. I need to take notes on all your details on the fun parties you give. I know the Heitmann's will be missed, what a great family.

Allison J. said...

Holy cow you are so cute!!! You go all out and make everyone feel so special! I am so happy we are friends!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

I'm sad I had to miss it;(!!!! You always throw the BEST parties Heather!!!! We will miss Aimee!!!

Coleman Family said...

They will be missed for sure! Life definitely is hard sometimes...

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

What a fantastic party, Heather! All the details are awesome! And it was fun to see some pictures of you and Aimee!

RR said...

I really love and admire Aimee..

I hope she will come back!

briana said...

you are super cute and do have such a way of making people feel extra special... so i second what allison said! i just love you and can't wait to see you. i am so happy that we have met and that we are friends. :)

Jess said...

You are seriously the cutest friend ever! That is the funnest party.. I am sure it was so meaningful for your friend. You truly are the best! I love you

JoAnna said...

A.MAY.ZING.

Becky said...

I'm sad for you that your friend is moving! I hate it when that happens. As usual, amazing party!

Camilla Millar said...

You are so adorable!! I think she is lucky to have such an awesome friend!