it included: fun decorations that my friend Carrie made.
She is the glue gun queen+ really talented. she made all of these decorations...
plus made these cute goodie.baggies for the kids while
we did & watched the fireworks
she is such a great friend & i just love her
All the kiddos before we had a [YuM.-O] bar.B.q.
[All] the twin.er girls
Marlee & Em
Speaking of yummy food. i brought my [famous] oreos.
i guess they are famous... everyone asks me to make them! ;))
Carrie made a fun flag cake
can you tell i pretty much was at the dessert table most of the time :)
No, really the whole B.B.Q was so goood!
My two loves..
They had a water ballon fight
&
There is nothing like good smores before the firework show
YAY, time for the fireworks.
not really lovin' the fireworks this year.
"it too scary mom"
garrett would only help dadda
little Miss Audra was just loving it all.
i just love the fourth. i love everything about it.
i love spending time with family&friends
i love the water
i love B.B.Q's
i love smores
i love fireworks
i love the flag
i love stars
i love the USA
7.4.11
12 comments:
You and Carrie are the best party throwers!! I love all the decorations. Looking at those pictures made me miss you guys even more!! Happy 4th!
You really do know how to party. I slap some food and paper plates on a table, and that is all i can manage! I don't know how you do what you do girl!!!
You seriously throw the best parties! I need you here to help me do some fun things so I will be a "FUN MOM TOO"
We did have a ton of fun, didn't we? New tradition girly! We're glad you came!!!
Was that Carrie's Backyard??
it's so pretty!
I love a big oreo too..I cheat and use a chocolate cake mike to make the outsides..it's way easy!
How could I not leave a comment on such a darling post. I adore my
beautiful grandkids...Audra looks like a little fire cracker!
Love Garrett chillin
You & Nate are darling
I love you all tooooooooooooo
death.
See you in Three weeks
Mom
Rach, it is Carrie's Moms backyard.. & yes, it is beautiful!!:))
I love that bow on your baby's head! It looks like a giant firework.
i know becky, i thought the same thing too!! :)) LOL
What CUTE pictures! I LOVE 'em!! Love everything from the outfits, bows, party decor, etc. SO fUN! And by the way, your post about not being organized? Welcome to normal life!!! I think every mom has those moments when they feel out of control, or like they are failing on all levels, or whatever. Even the most organized moms!! Don't be so hard on yourself, girl. You are AMAZING!!
You guys are truly the best party throwers!!! Super cute decorations. I want those oreo cookies so bad right now.;)
So stinkin' cute...everything about this post. Random question: did you get a new camera? These pics look so professional!!
Post a Comment