YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...I bet I'm going to have to make those when they come!I hate you...Mom
All I can say is Yummm.... What a great idea;0!!!
You are awesome. A hot breakfast for the kids is one thing, but a hot rainbow??? mother of the year, I am telling you...
Yum Yummm!!! I think you need to recreate these for me this week! :)
So fun!! My kid just got plain old pancakes~~
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...I bet I'm going to have to make those when they come!I hate you...
Mom
All I can say is Yummm.... What a great idea;0!!!
You are awesome. A hot breakfast for the kids is one thing, but a hot rainbow??? mother of the year, I am telling you...
Yum Yummm!!! I think you need to recreate these for me this week! :)
So fun!! My kid just got plain old pancakes~~
Post a Comment