Wednesday, August 24, 2011

{2+2}

equals
tonight we celebrated garrett's birthday.
He already had his batman party with his friends
but, he wanted pizza.bread sticks.a football cake& brown balloons
for his [real] birthday.
so, that's what he got.
he only likes [nilla] cake & icecream.
cause he hates [chocwite] :)))
make a wish...

Oh we just love this boy.
he still is a mama's boy through & through. :)

Love you G.



5 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Awww...happy birthday my little man! I get to call him that if we don't end up having a boy...or if he marries Adison! ;)

Heitmann Family said...

Happy Birthday Garret!! We miss you-

The Willis Wonder Years said...

Oh I wish I was like Garrett and didnt like "chocwit". That would be awesome! Happy birthday to your darling little boy!!

nersey said...

Happy Birthday Handsome!

RR said...

You always make birthdays so special for your kids!