i am: getting ready to go tuck my kids in bed
i think: i am done changing garrett's sheets because he keeps wetting the bed at night. sigh...
i know: i am ready for school to start!!!
i want: a diet coke
i have: so much weighing on my mind and to-do list right now
i dislike: when my kids start whining
i miss: working.out
i fear: spiders
i feel: tired
i hear: my baby
i smell: the cookies that just came out of the oven
i crave: peanut.butter M&M
i cry: when i watch Steel Magnolias
i usually: check facebook once a day...ok maybe three or four times or five or six
i search: etsy regularly
i wonder: if my kids will like me when they are teenagers
i regret: not finishing college
i love: date nights my my hubby
i care: too much what other people think of me
i always: make sure my doors are locked like 5 times before i can go to bed
i worry: about everything
i am not: a morning person
i remember: my mom pulled my arm out of the socket when i was 4 cause i wouldn't take a nap. i won't ever let that one go mom... :)))))))) xo.
i believe: in angels
i dance: with garrett to black eyed peas [i got a feeling]
i sing: in the car with the kids
i don’t always: get to church on time
i argue: with my kids when they don't listen to me
i write: on my blog
i win: the "mother of the day" award
i lose: my mind when the house is really messy
i wish: i had a pantry in my house
i listen: to my kids say they are bored all day long
i don't understand: math
i can usually be found: on the phone
i am scared: of going over budgets. i need a 101 class of how NOT to go over on budgets
i need: to buy back packs for Cayden & Marlee for school
i forget: my keys all the time
i am happy: when i am with my family
Now its YOUR turn. Copy and paste this to your blog, changing the answers to fit you! :o) Then leave me a comment, so I know to go read all about your "I AM's". :)
4 comments:
So fun to read about you! I need to hear the story of how your arm was pulled out of the socket! OUCHY!!
1 comment..
When is your house EVER messy??
When I read these three in a row, I thought I was reading about myself!
i always: make sure my doors are locked like 5 times before i can go to bed
i worry: about everything
i am not: a morning person
(Don't check my blog--I didn't do it!)
So fun! I am going to have to do this soon:)
Post a Comment