Our annual trek to Utah. We love our Favorite spots. One, of which is Cherry Hill.
My kids would love a summer pass. To bad we only come once in the summer time. ;)
Audra was loving just sitting on my lap & soaking her feet in the pool.
Don't mind the marks by my eyes from the sunglasses. boy was it HOT...
[Nate caught some pretty funny faces of me. i was just telling Audra to smile. :)))]
Next, was Lagoon. Audra got some extra cuddle time with grandma.
Yeah, see me all drenched the kids thought it would be a blast to go on
Rattle Snake Rapids for the VERY LAST RIDE of the day!!
needless, to say we got soaked & were a little bit cold heading back to my moms!
what a fun day though. :)
fun memories for sure.
It's always fun to throw a party. i love putting them together. My sister.in.law & brother.in.law are expecting their [first] sometime before Christmas. They are having a girl. I thought it would be fun to have a "School" themed party because this is the cute idea they came up with to tell everyone.
My mother.in.law & i threw her the shower. Jolene pretty much gave me the Go on everything+ the money & i went to work. i love when you can spend some.one else's money. for what ever reason it is way more fun!!! ;)))
Thank.you Jolene. I enjoyed seeing you & putting this shower together with you! xo.
We had such a wonderful time spending with family+friends & doing the things we love.
I want to say thank.you to my mom. She let Nate & I go out on several dates.
We got to go see movies, go to the temple, go eat at our favorite restraunts,
go to park city to the outlets, more shopping, & just got to spend quality time alone! :)
more to come...
Marlee's baptism day.





7 comments:
So glad you got to come out and we got to hang out so much and have so much fun at all those cool places we went to!!!
Glad the vacation was a blast!!
So fun!! you have the best ideas! When are you moving back :) miss you tons and tons!
Ummmm mel, yeah me too!! I think you got those phones a day to late!!!!!;))))) haha!
I love the collages! I need to learn how to do that.
Turned out awesome! Good job once again! Missed you while you were gone!
Another GREAT party pulled off by you!!! Thanks for taking control and making the details perfect! It was SO wonderful seeing everyone and the hugs and kisses will keep me going for a few months!!!!
XXOXOXOX To ALl!
Post a Comment