OMGosh!!! That is hysterically funny heather!!! That is TOTALLY what my attempt at domestic divahood would look like. Yours would be the top picture and mine would be the bottom!! Hilarious! Thanks for sharing! :o)
So glad you liked it. I was laughing all day. I saw it on pinterest--have you heard of that? It's just another crazy cyber time sucker, but looks like it would be a lot of fun for sharing ideas and such.
5 comments:
OMGosh!!! That is hysterically funny heather!!! That is TOTALLY what my attempt at domestic divahood would look like. Yours would be the top picture and mine would be the bottom!! Hilarious! Thanks for sharing! :o)
So glad you liked it. I was laughing all day. I saw it on pinterest--have you heard of that? It's just another crazy cyber time sucker, but looks like it would be a lot of fun for sharing ideas and such.
Miss you, friend. Hope all is well!
Okay, that is HILARIOUS!!
Love your new blog header!!
so funny!!!
HAHAHA! hilarious! Okay, that would SO be my luck!
Post a Comment