—President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
[Audra & I on the way to Women's Conference]
It was so awesome to get spiritually uplifted. i needed that. Remember the {simple} pleasures. Remember the lord loves you. Remember to love YOU & not compare, we ALL have wonderful talents. Remember the lord knows you by name. Remember to do the things that matter most. Remember to be patient with yourselves. Remember... don't wait for the golden ticket.
Wow. it gave me goosebumps.
~Charity never Faileth
xo.xo.
6 comments:
FIRST I LOVE YOU
SECOND I THINK YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL
THIRD AUDRA IS A DOLL
FOURTH SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU
FIFTH I'M PROUD TO BE YOUR MOTHER
LOVE,
MOM
loved that talk!
Heather - you look so beautiful! I miss you, my friend! I loved that talk, also. Love ya! Kendy :)
It was an amazing conference, I should have gone with you though! Love you!
I wish I could have gone! cant wait to read it in the ensign! Sounds fabulous! And p.s. you look AMAZING!! And can I please have Audra? She is so stinken cute! Love how she had to play the role of the doll with her siblings! She is the perfect one for the job though since she really is a DOLL!!!
You DO look gorgeous! Ditto that! I too so needed to hear that talk! It was amazing.
Post a Comment