what things do you love about Halloween?
what fun costumes
are you coming up with for your kiddos??
what fun recipes have you tried?
some of you might not like
Halloween...
but, don't be a ["scaredy.cat"]
cause you could win this:
you have til
10.7.11
to tell me
what [SPOOK.TACULAR]
things you
love about
this
month
or
this
holiday.
i know this ["scaredy.cat"]
towel can't wait to
go over your oven
or some.where
fun in your home!!
Good.luck.
Good.luck.
6 comments:
That is so cute!!!! ok so we know I am commenting just to try and win but I do love reading your blog.....I love they way you post things.
My favorite thing about the holidays is making costumes for my boys. We have done: Mario and Luigi, Luke Skywalker and an Ewok, the 3 Musketeers and this year we are doing Harry Potter, Ron and Neville.
Love your giveaway! And of course, I LOVE this time of year! I think what I love most about this time of year is that 1) it kicks off the holiday season, it is just fun from here on out! and 2) Halloween is extra fun because it is just that...fun! The whole point of the holiday is to have fun {and get treats!} so what's not to love about that? And of course, the weather...LOVE it! Now, go ahead and pick me...you know you want to! :) ha ha!
We are definitely a Halloween family! Jeromy decorates the outside of the house and we put a giant inflatable jack-o-lantern in our yard. We decorate the inside, too, but not as cute as you! For us, Halloween is the whole month of October, not just the 31st. We go to a corn maze, a Halloween kids event at our local amusement park, boo at the zoo, etc. We drive around drinking hot chocolate and looking for houses with Halloween decorations. We've hosted several parties for our kids. We love passing out candy and trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.
As for costumes...store bought. James wanted to be Mario, so we got a costume off the rack at Walmart. He wears the hat whenever he plays video games. Julia is going to try to squeeze into her Tinker Bell costume one more time. But Jeromy and I do not dress up! Everyone's always surprised about that since we are so big on Halloween.
Mummy pizzas are really fun. English muffins, a little sauce, thin strips of string cheese going across to look like the wrappings, 1/2 pepperoni for the mouth, and sliced olives for the eyes.
Hmmmm.....I love the things that go with this time of year: carmel apples, spiced cider, pumpkin carving, costumes...etc. I love that the kids get so excited - it's a chance to be a little wacky and crazy!
Absolutely darling!! I hope I win :) I love the decorations for sure. I love the colors and all the millions of things to do...from a gingerbread haunted house, to the lovely subway art! And of course, I love that my kids get so into it. It's my daughter's favorite holiday...even more than Christmas! Connor is going to be a mummy and Aleah's going to be a punk skeleton. Noah is going to be a cute little blue monster. I love the weather too, however, I'm not loving the fact that it went from 80 to 45 in two days!!
I'm lame..
Fall treats (pumpkin scones)love..but all the halloween witchy, stuff kind of freaks me out alittle..it's sort of demonic!
Oh, I love skulls/bones though! I know weird but I'm an xray tech. What can I say..
Post a Comment