Monday, October 31, 2011

{Pumpkin Party+Carving}

[Happy Halloween]
. just got home from taking
donuts+orange capri suns
to Garrett's pre.school class.
loved the look on his face.
he was a happy "hungry caterpillar"
for sure!

[right before church yesterday]
all dressed up for the occasion!
last night was our family Pumpkin Party
+ Carving.
i think the kids had a lot of fun.
They told me i was weird cause i kept on saying,
"the witch has a spell on you"
Bwahahahaha.
i thought it was funny.
i guess not. :))
kettle corn for our movie.
the tradition is "Hocus Pocus"
i got denied & for whatever reason
they wanted to watch Phineas & Ferb
A Very Perry Christmas
go figure....
my attempt on a pumpkin cake :))
Dinner Menu
:: Chicken Broccoli Bake
[i love Dinner in a Pumpkin
but, is a NO go for my family]
:: Orange Jello with Marshmallows
:: Snake Bread Sticks
:: Witch fingers
:: Cheeto Puffs
:: Salad
Desert
:: Pumpkin Cake
:: Cookie Dough Ice cream

Let the Carving Begin:
soo cute!
The kids drew what they wanted on their pumpkins
& Nate carved them out for them.
Garrett wanted his to look like
"No,No David"
[his favorite book of all time]
what a fun night!!!

will be continued
 with pictures from
tonight...
Be safe &
Happy Halloween!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, you are such a darling mom. I know you were stretched to the max this past week with Garrett...to say the least. But you put all that behind you and put on such a spooooook tacular family party. What wonderful memories you have made for the kids.
Love you to death
mom

Heitmann Family said...

You rock!! I didn't decorate at all this year, and I mean nothing!! I just wasn't feeling it. We also still have not carved our one pumpkin and it is officially Nov. 1st!! It looks like a great party Heather!! Good job-

RR said...

I think I've met my balloon match?!

I blow up balloons for everything! But I do admit I own a helium tank that sits in the garage so it's not too much of a stretch really..

Love the purple touch..so adorable.

RR said...

Now the question is..

When can we blow off these kiddos and open a craft/event planning business.

Carrie~craft maker
You~event planner (of course)
Me~painter..that's all

Angie said...

Can I be you when I grow up? Haha! You are seriously the funnest mom ever! I really don't know how you do it. I mean how fun to have such fun traditions! I kept thinking this year that I wanted to make the kid's dinner on Halloween night all fun and cute, but then we ended up having tacos...nothing cute or fancy.

jo mama said...

This is perfect!!! The kids look like they are having so much fun!! Extra fun to see your party plannng expertise with the family:)Wish we could have partaken.
Love to all!!!
Jo Mama and BK

Stacy J. Coles said...

Darling decorations! I love the pictures. It's so fun to watch your kids grow up. I can't believe how fast time flies.
Keep in touch! Have a good rest of your day.