Wednesday, November 16, 2011

{see the good}

i love Mindy Gledhill. love. her music.
love.[see the good]
so cute
for this
video.
i love the fun+the goofy+happy
it is our life
here are my favorites...



Untitled from heather miller on Vimeo.

thank.you
Melanie
You are one
talented lady
xo.

11 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

super cute video and really great pictures. Good Job Melanie!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE
I WILL ALWAYS TREASURE THIS
I LOVE THE MUSIC
I LOVE THE BEAUTY OF WHERE YOU LIVE
I WILL PROB. WEAR THIS OUT LOOKING AT IT.
I LOVE HOW THE KIDS WANT TO GAG WHEN YOU AND NATE KISS AT THE END.
YOUR FRIEND DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB WITH THE PICTURES.
LOVE YOU GUYS...
MOM

RR said...

Heather..I couldn't wait to see these..super cute!

You are so organized. I don't think about family pictures until I see Christmas decor in the stores..ha.

Odd Family said...

Love them!! Mel does such an amazing job! It def helps that your family is beautiful!:) Those are super cute! Can't wait for my Christmas card.;0)

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

These are Amazing pics- your family is soo precious;)!!! Love the song & video too!!

Becky said...

So cute! We just got family pictures, too, for the first time in years!

Elise said...

just got her christmas cd. so fun!

Heather said...

Elise, i'm getting mine this weekend!! love it!! :)))
glad we have the same taste in music...& many other things! ;)))

Angie said...

LOOOOOOVE IT!!! Your family is so adorable!!

Esther said...

How darling is that! Love it. Big smiles here :D

Coleman Family said...

Oh I love you all! Beautiful beautiful pictures!!!!!