Sunday, January 29, 2012

{one}

i am in tears right now.. i spent 2 hours working on Audra's birthday post & for whatever reason when i pushed "publish post" it didn't save one thing & i lost everything.
So, here is a sneak peak of what is to come.. i need to breathe for tonight & maybe in the morning i can re.do it!! :)
Miss Audra

more to come.....

7 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so sorry, Heather!! You are such a great blogger, and you don't deserve to have that happen to you!
Maybe it will be easier the second time around.

RR said...

I can't eat my thank you gift..it's too nice!

Anonymous said...

She is a doll baby and I could eat her alive. This picture is a tease!
I want more.
Mom

[BrookeO] said...

I cannot wait!

Coleman Family said...

It was awesome as usual! ;) you're a master birthday party thrower...I've learned from the best. And Audra...I just want to nibble that little beastie! :)

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Ahh Audra's such a cutie pie;0!!!! Can't wait to see the pics!

briana said...

no way. she is NOT 1. time is evil. give her kisses from me! xxx