Wednesday, February 01, 2012

{owie}

k., so before i can re.do Audra's birthday post... i had to post about her poor little [owie].
2 days ago i was feeding her lunch & she decided to put her tiny little finger in the toaster... no it was NOT on but, she got it stuck in there pretty good. i had to pull it out & all of a sudden i saw her finger just bleeding everywhere. i tried to stop it for 30 min. but, it still didn't let up at all. So, on to the ER we go. i met Nate in his office & he tried to glue it together but, it was not working. so the wait begins downstairs in the ER. They decided not to stitch it because of the location on her finger & they would need to sedate her. so they started to glue again & put little steri.strips on it. Then bandaged it all up with pink to match her outfit. Ha!!! :)
Little did i know i can't handle blood. i passed out while i saw the doctors try to fix her finger up. i don't know... Ahhh! i guess i don't do blood, needles or throw.up....  they had to catch her & then i had to lay down for a little bit before i felt better! Yeah what a day! :)) All better now!
oooooh..
she was a brave little girl!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh tweet-heart grandma wants to give you a big HUG & KISS
xxoo
you are so precious..i love your pink bandage.

[BrookeO] said...

I just love her, broke my heart:)

Heitmann Family said...

poor little thing!! I'll call ya later-

melanie33 said...

Ya that sounds like a day! Between you and Jen you guys have had enough excitement to last you a little while. (I will have to update you!)

Coleman Family said...

Poor little beebee...her finger looks much better though! Love you!

Becky said...

Poor baby! Well, she'll forget all about it soon enough. Poor Mama!! What a crazy, freak accident--I've never even heard of a finger getting stuck in a toaster!

RR said...

I started laughing when I read you passed out from a bloody finger..
I guess watching the grandkids being born is out of the question??

so sorry I hate blood trama myself and I work at a hospital..so crazy!

Angie said...

oh man! Poor little thing!!