drinking a jamba juice while sleeping
didn't even phase him
one.singe.bit
blue&gold banquet for scouts
Cayden's creation.
did.it.all.on.his.own.
what am i going to do with
these two?
always picking on each other..
first time for basketball
garrett was a hoot to watch
this poor girl gets dragged around
everywhere we go.
always during nap time
he loves to shred all my papers
+ones that are NOT supposed
to be shredded! lol :)
missing friends
playing games
making hearts
12 month shots
hanging out with her best friend
baby shower for a great friend
actually having her baby as i type
all of us at her shower. xo.
&
crafting.
9 comments:
Looks like your life is going really good from your Iphone;0!!!
Love your crafts! Wish you were closer and we could be crafting buddies:) My youngest gets dragged everywhere too. It makes them grow up faster cause they are around the older ones :(((
Linds, I wished I lived closer!!! I would love to live there. I get so sick of the rain!!!! You could take my pictures& I could craft things for you & decorate your front porch!!! ;))
Love & miss ya!
Awesome! Love ya! and our crafts rock!!!!
Those kids are SO Dang cute. I'm a lucky aunt!! And can I pay you to make me a cute banner for my living room. Honestly, you are so freaking talented.
Aubs, I will just make you one silly girl! If you like the fabric I have... I have leftovers. Bring it yo you in April!!! Xo
LOVE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so good seeing you and natedog on Ruddell yesterday..
Life's hilar isn't it? Or should I say beachy? Hawaii here we come!
let me know if Cruz can bunk up with Audra while we 5.O it??
Hey, I know some of those people! Hi, Elise and Natalie!
Post a Comment