Saturday, March 17, 2012

{rAiN.bOw}

my 4 year old keeps asking me if the leprechaun left him his gold coins yet?!?!
i guess that is the one thing i forgot!! next year buddy!! :)
we did St. Patty's Day yesterday cause today Marlee has a Dance Comp. all day.
we had the Missionaries over for dinner & it was such a fun night!
Here is what our day looked liked:
The little leprechauns had froot loops & key lime yogurt for breakfast.
& for their school lunch they got:
PB sandwiches, green chips, green drink, green cookies, rainbow gummies, green fruit by the foot,& a note that said; I'm "lucky" to have you!

The Leprechauns pot of "gold"

all dressed up for the day

after school snack:

Dinner Menu:
spinach wraps, rainbow jello, chips, green drinks,
 rainbow kabobs, rainbow cake, green ice cream,
the cake:
it's all about the rainbow
i was impressed the Missionaries ate all that Jello!
i think they were sick afterwards but, they wanted to be nice!! ;))))

This morning the Leprechaun came one last time :)

Hope you have a fun "green day"
3.17.12

6 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Fabulous! So they did come last night! Good thing I declined your wonderful offer... ;) I'm lucky to have you too...thanks for the yummies!

Anonymous said...

Heather, I had to leave a comment...you totally out did yourself. What touches my heart is the kids are finally appreciating
all you do for them & they love it.
It's all about the LOVE & FAMILY
Your everything a mother hopes for and more.
Mom

RR said...

so fun..
I can't give my kids all the sugar..I know soooo lame!

We did a green smoothie though with spinach/kiwi..

Maybe I'll just send Liv to your place for the fun next year..ha!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

I am SUCH a slacker mom compared to you!! Matthew got a green apple and cheerios with milk dyed green for breakfast. And he got a cupcake later in the day! WOO HOO!!!! I shouldnt have outdone myself like that should I? But seriously, you are the coolest mom and I think my kids would want to move in with you if they knew what they were missing out on by living with me! ;)

Becky said...

Wow! We didn't do anything. Well, we did stuff, just nothing Irish! We actually went to see the musical Beauty and the Beast and then to PF Chang's for dinner. Julia wore a 4-leaf-clover necklace, and I gave James a green hair band to wear as a bracelet!

Angie said...

WOW!! And I thought I was doing good when I did that cute brunch idea from eighteen25. THIS is awesome...an all day affair! How fun. I love the rainbow theme and all the cute rainbow foods! Your kids are so lucky! They probably don't realize that other moms don't go this all out for everything!