Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dressing Up

I'm having fun playing "Dress up" with my sister...... O.k. this is not so much fun anymore.... Help!

Marlee wanted Garrett to be a girl so bad that she dresses him up with different things all the time. The poor kid handles it pretty well but there are some days that it drives him crazy! :)
Tonight at the dinner table Marlee said the prayer and she asked Heavenly Father to send Mommy "Twins" two girls so she can have TWO baby girls that she could dress up and play with.
Our friends just had twins, a boy and a girl and Marlee saw them yesturday and now she wants some just like her friends Abby and Ella.
I pray that Marlee's prayer never comes true b/c I can only handle one of her!!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Twins huh, that would be fun!!! J/K!

shauni said...

Marlee is such a funny little girl! I think Garrett looks pretty cute in the necklace.

Anonymous said...

The faces on Garrett are priceless! I can totally relate to the prayers. Elizabeth prayed the other night that she could have a baby girl in the family. She still feels miffed that Ethan wasn't a boy.

Anonymous said...

I mean, a girl...I think I need some sleep!