Monday, November 05, 2007

Halloween at Grandma Marla's

Once again my mom out did herself! We had so fun with family and friends at my moms annual halloween party. Cayden was a knight and Marlee had to be Tinker Bell. Our newest addition Garrett was super cute as a little caterpillar. Thank-you mom for working so hard to make it a fun day. The kids bobbed for apples, decorated cookies, colored in their coloring books that Aunt/Grandma made for eveyone. We ate so much I think our stomachs said: NO MORE! Well, atleast mine did.

It was also SO good to see grandma Jo, she flew in from Texas so she could take care of Zach while he had jaw surgery on Nov 1st. (Get better soon Zach). Jolene I hope you had a wonderful visit it was really good to see everyone! It's hard to be away from all our family..... I guess it's called building our character and it makes us stronger!

Happy Halloween Everyone it was sooooo good to see ALL of you. Can't wait till next year!



No comments: