Yeah, so shopping with 3 kids 5 and under by yourself is not super fun at all! So don't ever volunteer to make soup if #1 you DON'T know or have NEVER made it before and #2 DON'T bring your kids to help you find the ingredients that you have no clue what isle it's on and their hungry!!!So, I volunteered to make soup tonight for an enrichment activity at our church and keep in mind I asked Cayden to bring my wallet in the store when he got out of the car. Cayden and Marlee are helping me put stuff in the "Car" shopping cart fighting on who gets to drive it and crying b/c they want about 10 different things down each isle.
So, after all the crying and fighting and oh, by the way Garrett is hungry and crying too! We get to the check out isle and all of a sudden Marlee has this BIG wad of gum she is chewing on..... I looked at her and said where did you get this???? She pointed to the HALF empty bubble tape that she had already put back on the self. Marlee looked at me and said: I was sooo hungry and you wouldn't get me anything! (ARE YOU KIDDDING ME) Yes, I did have to pay for the gum :)
Well, at this point I had put ALL the groceries on the check out isle and the bagger had all my groceries in bags and I looked at Cayden and asked him to give me my wallet. Oh yeah p.s. he forgot it and it was still in my CAR!!!!!!! (HELP)
So, needless to say I had to drag all 3 kids back to the car, get my wallet and get back in line to pay for my groceries! Oh yeah and garrett was still crying and hungry.....
The moral of the story is don't ever sign up to bring SOUP if you don't know what the heck you're doing and don't bring 3 kids when they are hungry! Probably just sign up to bring the drinks or a salad!! :) he,he,he
4 comments:
Yeah, been there done that because of I don't know YOU!!! :)
Oh, bummer!! I have been there!
So funny because it's true. I swear number 3 makes you a hermit. Love ya
Oh man, even with two kids I can totally relate to this. What a pain! The wallet thing would've sent me over the edge. I've started grocery shopping at night when Christian gets home and the kids are in bed. I can wander the aisles, compare prices, and no one is crying or asking to go to the bathroom or pulling things off the shelf!
Post a Comment