Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bling, Bling!

So, Marlee went to the party store with me last night and she had
to have this ring! She looked and me and said: "Momma I hope someday
someone will get me a ring like this."
I thought how on earth did she come up with this, and I remembered that
she was looking at our wedding album and she saw a picture of my wedding ring and
LOVED it!
I pray she marries someone RICH!!!!!
I don't know if Donald Trump could even afford this one!!!! :) he,he, he......


P.S. Don't mind their scratched table in the background!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well train them young in the way they should go... right? LOL

Heitmann Family said...

That's awesome. I need to show that to Ryan. He said one day I could get a different ring!! Too funny! Are we ready for tonight?!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Looks like she got the size right and now to train her on quality. Keep up the fun posts we love them in Utah!
Jen

Shelly said...

Hey!
Hooray! I love your blog--it's so fancy with the scrapbooking details and the music and all. Too cute.

Love that ring, Marlee! Andi wants one, too! Ha.

Miss you guys...Shelly and the kiddos