Sunday, January 27, 2008

5 months


5 months old
weighs 16lbs8oz
fingers, toes, burp cloths, rattles--all in the mouth
rolling over, running in his 'excer-saucer', sitting big in the 'bumbo'
giggles, laughs, squeals, smirks, and smiles
Garrett We love you and enjoy the sweet calm and peace you bring to our home. Your giggle and smile light up the whole room. Cayden and Marlee love you to pieces (literally!) if you survive their affection you'll be one tough dude. We hope the next half of this first year of your life is as much fun as the first five months of this half has been!







10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe how big he is – and so cute!

M

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big... where does the time go??

Anonymous said...

Hi Heath!
Garrett is absolutely handsome! What a nice combination of all of the Miller's! See Cayden, Marlee, you and Nate in him! He is adorable -- Love and hugs

Heitmann Family said...

Very Cute!!

Chels said...

Heather he is such a handsome little man. I can't believe he is 5 months.
Holy cow!

Carolyn said...

What an adorable squishy baby! Love it.

J.ME said...

One question....did someone knit that adorable hat he's wearing? BTW, way cute kiddo!

shauni said...

What a cute baby. How do you do the great photo editing with you pictures? They look great.

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Heather - I was wondering the same thing as the last comment...how do you do your great photo editing? I know the adorable (!) subject matter helps make for such cute pictures, but I was just wondering how to spice up my blog a bit as far as editing photos...

Anonymous said...

I love it that he already has those beautiful blue eyes. And the hat rocks.