2007 Year in Review
I was trying to think what some personal goals for me could be
for this new year. I have struggled these past couple of years
to be a faithful reader. When I had the "Time" I loved to read, well
No more excuses because there is always "Time" to read!
I can't wait to get started.....
{READ}
~Read more bed time books to the kids
~Read my scriptures/Ensign
~Read the new Joseph Smith manual and keep up
on the lessons for Relief Society
~Read the scales each week and pray
the weight will come off by May
to go to Hawaii for our anniversary &
for Zach and Aubrey’s wedding!
~Read my cook book more often because
my family is sick of the same thing each week!
~Read the “Utah” favorite books of the year...
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
These vampire books better be good! :)
~Read the Wii manual so I don’t get beat by
the kids each time!
~Read the books I’ve stared and have not finished…
"Reading is a basic tool in the living of a good life."
~Read my scriptures/Ensign
~Read the new Joseph Smith manual and keep up
on the lessons for Relief Society
~Read the scales each week and pray
the weight will come off by May
to go to Hawaii for our anniversary &
for Zach and Aubrey’s wedding!
~Read my cook book more often because
my family is sick of the same thing each week!
~Read the “Utah” favorite books of the year...
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
These vampire books better be good! :)
~Read the Wii manual so I don’t get beat by
the kids each time!
~Read the books I’ve stared and have not finished…
"Reading is a basic tool in the living of a good life."

13 comments:
Heather,
Good Luck with your goals. They ALL sound like a good idea, and one that I can incorporate into my life also! Thanks for the reminder!
Love ya tons!
Jolene
Uh... sounds like you are going to be busy... how will you ever find time to talk on the phone? Lol. Oh, and you will love those VAMPIRE books.
You have such a cute little family.
Reading is one of my goals too - I suggest you start with the Twilight books, you will be done in week with all 3. They are the BEST!
Reading is my favoriye past time! I say skip the Wii manual and read the twilight trilogy. I am dying to know what you would think of them! I thought the first one was SAPPY but I usually read text books and biography's. I also feel your pain on the scales I am not looking forward to being 6 months preggers at the wedding...grrr
Good goals. When you get done with the twilight books let me read them because I haven't yet!!!
Thank you! I'm feeling motivated to start my own "to read" list now.
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!
SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! LOVE YA!! YOU HAVE A HUGE TALENT!!
K
Being in Utah, I too had to read the vampire books. What can I say--they rock! I never thought I'd like a young adult vampire story so much!
Great Marleeisms!
Love ya,
Shelly
Love the resolution. You are too cute. I'm sure you'll accomplish all of your dreams : )
Sounds like you're a reader....I'm impressed! What great goals! The only goal I've made for this year is to try to complete my goals from last year. Happy New Years! You're family is looking great!
Hey girl! It's great to hook up with you again! These sound like great goals. Your family is darling!
Heather, I love your New Year's resolutions! I was a little skeptical about the Twilight series at first (vampires, are you kidding me?) but I read them for my book club and I actually really enjoyed them! They are very entertaining. Good luck with all the reading (and finding time for all that reading with 3 kids!)
Post a Comment