I've heard about something like this before but never gave it much thought. Maybe I should have since it looks like I'm the crazy one who is clicking on people's blogs all the time. Seriously. Cayden loves to click on my friends' blogs to see his friends--and he just click clicks away.
So if you're one of the paranoid ones with a hidden stat counter, please know that I am NOT the one who looked at your blog 12 times in the last 3 minutes. You might have to update your stat counter and assign an entire category to my sweet children. Then you'll know they're the stalkers, and not me. Don't kid yourself, I will still look too. Afterall, my dear husband is never home so what else am I going to do? But one click in 20 minutes is enough for me, I'm not as click-happy as the kids.
p.s. Sorry for clogging your stat counter, and I guess I need an techno upgrade for blogging in the 21st century!
5 comments:
That stat counter sounds pretty cool. I love the fact you could see if there are any wierdo's checking out your family... you should show me how that works! Are you still coming out in April? We've got to get together soon!
Heather, you are so funny! That post is hilarious. And yeah, when you get this stat counter thing all figured out, show me too!! ;)
heather,
are you counting how many times I get on your web?? I don't want to be in the weirdo group. I'll bring you that car seat whenever you need it. Let me know when its ok to stop bye. I don't want to throw off the cleaning schedule..ha ha. rachel
I did get a stat counter-- not because I am afraid of freako's (maybe I should be) but mostly because I get a kick out of seeing how many people visited my site.
After reading your little blurb about popping in on everyone's sites, I realized I totally relate--is it because I am becoming addicted to blogging (move over Diet Coke) or because my husband is never home? I'll just blame it on my husband.
You can blogstalk me anytime: ) I do you!
Post a Comment