Cayden
~he loves play dates.
~he loves playing Indiana Jones on the wii with his friends.
~he makes me a better mom. At breakfast this morning he lookes at me & said, mom we have not had scripture study as a family in a while...lets do it after we eat breakfast.
~he gives me the best hugs & kisses.
~he always reminds me that we are going to be late.
~mom i know what a detective is... a guy that solves mysteries.
~ mom, i think we really need to go to the store. Can we really go tonight cause i'm sick of having toast every morning for breakfast. {seriously, that is what he wants every morning so, i don't know what he has in mind}

Marlee
~she tells me that i'm beautiful 10 times a day.
~i pray that this is just a 5 year old phase but, she has been telling little fibs for the last couple of weeks.
~she has the greatest imagination.
~mom i think you should wear your pink boobs today they will look much better. {she still thinks that my "bra" is my boobs} maybe someday she will figure it out :)
~she loves riding her bike.
~she thinks she needs a new pet shop everyday.
~she needs lots of attention.
~i can hear her from a mile away.. i love her voice.
~she will talk to you til your ear hurts.. she makes friends so easy

Garrett
~he is a mamma's boy.
~he gives the best loves.
~i love his blue eyes & dimples.
~he takes great naps.
~he has mastered the high crawl.. maybe he will start walking next.
~he loves oatmeal.
~his smile melts your heart.
~everyone loves his fohawk.
~he loves marlee playing patty cake with him.
~i could just squeeze him.
somedays i go non stop & forget the fun little things or fun things my kids say. It was fun today to sit, watch, & remember what my kids mean to me & what they have already done by lunch time! :)
I encourage each of you to take 1 step back & smile at the "little" things your kids or spouse does.. I know it made me smile today!!! :)
***By the way.. while you sit back & enjoy each other i know my kids enjoyed this!!
HOT FUDGE ICE CREAM BAR DESSERT
1 can [16 ounce] chocolate syrup
3/4 cup peanut butter
19 [or so] ice cream sandwiches
1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 cup salted peanuts
1. Pour the chocolate syrup into a medium microwave safe bowl & zap for 2 min. Do not allow to boil. Stir peanut butter into chocolate until smooth. Allow to cool to room temp.
2. Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish with 8 1/2 or so ice cream sandwiches [cut to fit]. Spread half the whipped topping over the sandwiches. Spoon half the chocolate mixture over that. Top with half the peanuts. REPEAT layers. Freeze until firm, approx. 1 hour. Cut into squares to serve!!! :)

19 comments:
I neeeed to do this. When my first two were little I was good about writing down little things about them. Now my two younger ones have nothing like that!! Oh no here comes the guilty mom syndrome.
So great you do that Heath. We just got the package. I took Jo hers, but haven't seen Brooke yet. You are an absolute doll! I LOVE the adorable book. Seriously, me and Jo were talking and we are both blown away by your skills! I love you to pieces and think of you all the time. Lets chat soon : )
E
Hi Heather,
I just realized that you may have thought that when I said extreme that it was bad. I didn't mean that. I love coming over to your place because its so neat and clean and pretty. I may have to pay you to help me decorate!!
Okay, the boobs/bra comment was hilarious!
Heather I love, love,love your blog, I sometimes fell like all I do is post about my kids. It is so fun to see others who's lives revolve around there kids. After all, is'nt that what life is all about...Family!
that's good advice, heath. I need to slow down today and enjoy. I think we will have a slow lazy day in the pool. i will enjoy myself just fine out there.
Mmmm. That dessert sounds so good.
i love this post. your kids are really cute kids! i love to read about you and your life. i feel like i have known you forever. weird huh? i mean over the internet and thru mel? anyway, great idea! note to self: do this!
Augh! Your kids are so big! I loved Marlee's comment about the "pink boobs" -- I laughed out loud! And I'm dying to try this dessert. It sounds evil!
I got your message this morning--I'll try to call you tomorrow! Too bad about the new no-cell-phone-while-driving law here in WA! That is my best time to chat! Let's go to the zoo or the beach or something! Love ya!
Your the best mom Heather! I love getting to know your kids through your blog since you are so far away. You have a great family, but I wouldn't expect it any other way...your the best!!
YOU are the BEST!!! Thank you SOOOO SOOO much!! I LOVE the book and think it is the cutest thing ever. But more than anything, I am just touched that you would think of me! You are so thoughtful and sweet! Kisses and hugs from MN!!! XOXOXO
heard you came and went, but got to see mel and bri. mel mentioned we are gonna get together next time your in town! yippee! i need a girls day or night or both. HA! anyway, now that you are home, post-i am going thru withdrawls!
for real? the 30th? how did i miss that. ok then! let's do it! mel said the same thing about hailey! but for real, my kids get those suckers at 3 months, makes nursing so much fun!
Heather I saw your cute blog from Marcie. Its Laura from Phazes. Thought I would say Hi. Your kids are getting so big. I love how blogs are pretty much just about everyones kids. Sometimes people don't even post pics of themselves. Its great.
Thank you...well, for you know what!
I just love ya!
ok strep throat again??? dude time to have the tonsils out or something right? What the crap is up with that?
ps... uh... time to post don't you think? What are you up to in good ol ut?
I loved the post. The kids had so much fun with Cayden and Marlee. Can you please hurry and finish up residency and buy the house across the street? Wishful thinking, I know.
Thanks, there is a part of me that really misses work! Do you still go to Cherell when your in town? I need to stop in there and say hello. Next time your in town let me know, we should get together.
Hey Heather, I don't know if you are still in town but we should still try to get together. seans sisters have all been here and it's been alittle crazy! Anyway I'll try to email you and hope I catch you before you leave.
Post a Comment