i love these cupcakes in Seattle... i wish i could have one every day :)
I love this book... if you don't have one i highly recommend it
A favorite for the kids..
Apple pie on a stick
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
several apples
roasting sticks
Mix sugar & cinnamon; set aside. Push the stick or dowel through the top of the apple until the apple is secure on the stick. Place the apple two to three inches above the hot coals & turn the apple whole roasting it. As the apple cooks, the skin starts to brown & the juice comes out. When the skin is loose, remove the apple from the fire but leave it on the stick. Peel the skin off the apple, being careful not to burn yourself. Roll the apple in the sugar & cinnamon mixture, then return it to roast over the coals, letting the sugar & cinnamon form a glaze over the apple. Remove the apple from the coals & let it cool. Slice off pieces & eat. My kids love it!!!
Happy friday~



7 comments:
brady was rooting for joshua...being an ex football player himself. i wanted katie to win, but am thrilled that at least she got 50k! i guess i need to get to reading those dang vampire books! i haven't even started them yet! are you doing anything fun this weekend?
I wanted Joshua too! I am sooo looking forward to the opening ceremonies tonight and I can't wait for my friend to finally finish her copy of the breaking dawn so I can finally start it!
I've never tried Caldera products. Why do you like them?
I wanted Katee to win. Then after she was out I was all for the Twitch. I loved him... I never quite felt Joshua for some reason.
What are caldera products? I am clueless.
cupcakes...mmmm....
for the Caldrea products.. my friend got me hooked on them. i can't explain why i love them so much but the smell of the hand soap is so clean & fresh & the laundry soap is my favorite!!!!!!!!! I want to try the cleaning supplies. I might just need to get you guys a trial & then you will see what i mean!
Ohh it is so great having you back in the blogging world! To bad I am not at work for 3 months,because I was CONSTANTLY checking for new posts. It was fun having you in Utah but boy were you guys busy. I love the new blog look and the birthday pic's made me eat my heart out!
Fun! FUN!! FUN!! I want to know more about Caldrea products too! And I totally want that cookbook!
Post a Comment