Thursday, August 14, 2008

marlee is...







f ire ball
i ce cream lover
v ibrant
e nergetic
Hope you have a wonderful day...
h a p p y b i r t h d a y my 5 year old

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Ok, you are in soooo much trouble. I just read over your cute blog (family is darling!!) and found out that you were here in Utah and didn't bother to call and let me know. Girl, what were you thinking?!! Actually, it sounds like you were pretty busy, but it would have been fun to see you.

love ya
Stacy

briana said...

heather! she is 5? oh man. that means as fast as they are getting older...so are we! she is a doll. i know you had a party here, but are yall doin something special today? btw, thanks for checking out brooklyn's blog. i am gonna work on it here and there until i get it up and running! you are awesome and always make me feel so good! such a great friend. luv ya! and marlee too! happy 5!

Anonymous said...

Heather - I've had so much fun reading through your blog today! I can't believe our little girls are turning 5. :) I remember when we were both pregnant with our girls, walking around the mall and eating ice cream, while our husbands were out of town! Hard to believe that was 5 years ago! Kendy :)

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Marlee!! (I got the dress at Kohl's! They have great dresses that go below the knee and cover your shoulders if you know what I mean!!)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to the little spit-fire! I was just thinking about her last night, wondering if her b-day was coming up soon.
BTW, I'm not sure if we're going to see Wall-E on Friday or Saturday.
Also, have you finished 'Breaking Dawn'? Is it your copy? If so, can I borrow it? I just finished 'Eclipse,' and it was painful. I'm hoping the fourth one is better.
Hope you're having a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Marlee we love you!

nersey said...

I can't believe she is 5! She is so much fun and was such a darling baby abd now she is a big girl. thats nuts. She is super cute and givess you the best blog stories, Happy Birthday Marlee Aunt Jen and Uncle Matt love you!

RR said...

Hi Heather,
How are you. I've missed you. Hope that things are good. What did you do for Marlee's Bday? Talk to you soon. Rachel

melanie33 said...

happy birthday to our favorite little spunky girl! She just cracks me up. Love the pics!!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh she is cute. BIG 5 huh, she and my Kate would have a great time playing together!!!

shauni said...

I can't believe Marlee is five already! I remember when I first met you we were both hanging out in the hallway at church with our little ones because they weren't old enough to go to nursery yet- time flies! I love these pictures of Marlee and I also love your new family picture and blog design. you are so talented! I hope things are going great for you guys.