Monday, October 20, 2008

no more excuses

but wait there is.........
it is called DON'T EVER LET THE BABY SITTER USE YOUR COMPUTER!!!!
ummm she was looking at her my space {i mean a lot of it} and INFECTED OUR COMPUTER.
Once again i'm using my friend's computer which happens to be my neighbor. We have tried a lot of different things but, i have no idea what to do cause we can't use it. It has so many viruses on it!!!
HELP PLEASE!!! :)

18 comments:

Camilla Millar said...

Ow, that totally stinks!! I've been out of my laptop for a couple of months now and even with a desktop I feel a little out of it, too.

P.S. You've got to try spybot. It is free--AND AWESOME!!

briana said...

idk what you need to do, but i hope you get it fixed soon! it is not the same without you to check in on and read everyday! thinking of you! hugs, ~bri

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

You can go to Circuit City- and they will clean it up for you- the down-side is that it cost around $100- we have had to go to them before:(

I use CA Anti-virus program and it works really well- maybe you could try that first!!

Marcie said...

We go through a computer a year it seems like and we always use anti-virus protection. That sucks! can't wait tell your back up and running again.

melanie33 said...

blog land misses you...
but we understand!

Celeste said...

Darn! I hope you guys get it resolved soon. We know a great computer whiz friend in Lacey who has a personal home business with computer stuff....if you need the info let me know :)

J.ME said...

Sorry. But thanks for the advice. I've never thought about that before. Off limits to sitters. Other than that, I hope you are doing well.

ps. how is the hat? Charlie is in his non-stop with the weather turning colder.

Chocolate Frogs said...

Holy Smokes!! That's an awful run of bad luck! I was having a bad day, but It could be worse a baby sitter could have currupted my computer. What did you do? I wish I was across the street and you could use my computer. Yesturday was Halloween and my entire family was missing yours. I think we got use to seeing you every halloween. Please tell me when you're coming to visit!! Miss you lots!

Natalie said...

Seriously Heather, when you coming back???

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather, just thinking about you.

nersey said...

Umm it's been 20 days since your last post Heath. You have a fan base to satisfy!

briana said...

thinking about you. and missing you. just wanted you to know.

Celeste said...

Heather,
just wanted to say hi! Hmmm...it's been awhile since you posted anything....Night float?? Hang in there & hope to see some news in awhile :) I empathize!

briana said...

sending lots of love your way. take care.

melanie33 said...

okay heather.. it is time. time for you to blog. we need you back in blog land. call me. it's only been a few days but it seems like we haven't talked in weeks! hope everything is okay. i bet you are shopping and decorating you heart out! also wondering when you are coming out, did you decide??
call me.

briana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
briana said...

i needed tonight, you made me laugh! i have never done transformers, but i have done harley davidson flames! prozac schmozac! and no, LOVE YOU. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, how are you?