Friday, August 21, 2009

down-set-hike

FOOTBALL SEASON HAS STARTED...

this is Cayden's first year trying out football. i think it is harder than he thought but, truly loving the game. i have been proud of him cause he has shown true dedication, hasn't given up, works on focusing, shows sportsmanship & cheers his team on.
it's a little hard for me to watch at times cause this is my baby out there getting tackled to the ground, crying at times cause it is intense, the coaches working their butts off...... i guess that is the game of football though.
Cayden is a fast runner. he is quick on his feet. he might not be the greatest tackler yet but he always has a great attitude about it. i need to remind myself it's just a GAME.

ENERGY. EFFORT. EXPLODE. GOOOOOOO BLAZERS!

13 comments:

melanie33 said...

are you kidding? i had no idea they start football at such a young age! Crazy, but good for him!

Coleman Family said...

He looks so tiny out there! Little Cayden growing up...:)

Heitmann Family said...

Super cute pics. He does look so little out there. I am glad he is having fun. Ayden can't wait to come to a game!!

The Millers said...

ok, how cute is this?! Zach is going to die when I show this to him.

RR said...

so cute..Now with Nate gone so much does Cayden need a stand in lesbian aunt to explain the game?? if so I can fill in. I love football. I got Greg opening tickets to the Hawks..SWEET huh?

briana said...

baylor had his first scrimmage last night! i need to post some football pics! we have already been to the hospital once and he was the first injury last night! AGH! so hard to watch. i know what you mean!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute in all of his gear!!! What a little stud!!!

Odd Family said...

He is such a stud! I am totally coming to a game!! Keep me posted on when he plays. We love sports!:)

shauni said...

Soooo cute! He looks so little in those football pads and helmet. I hope he is loving it. We miss you guys.

Marcie said...

Cute! I think it's so cute to see those tiny little guys run around in all that gear.

Celeste said...

I LOVE your new kids pictures on the blog! Have fun at football - ouch! Can you come decorate my house please????!!

Jess said...

Seriously.... that is the cutest thing ever!

J.ME said...

Hey girl! It's been awhile since I blog stalked anyone, so I thought I'd start with yours.
It looks like life is normal, and fun for you all. I love the post of the "purplelicious" birthday party. You are so creative and amazing! I wish I would have known you were in UT in July, we were there at the same time. It would have been fun to get together.
WA looks beautiful in the football pics. Enjoy the fall and school and football and everything else....