m ake-up
a ttitude
r adiant
l o v e
e asy going
e nergy

Marlee turned s.i.x. on August 14th. she wanted a purplicious party & that is what she got.... lots of purple. marlee has grown up so much over the last few months. i just love her personality. she is full of spunk & has the most contagious laugh. i LOVE that she tells me she l o v e s me 10 times a day. she gives the best hugs. she has the greatest friends & loves to play with them non stop. i love her dimples. she loves to ride her bike & scooter. swim. stay in her p.j.'s all day if i let her. loves to read. color. loves to laugh. loves chocolate & anything gummy. we just love you marlee.
the purple cake
the purple cupcakes
the purple flowers
the purple ballons
{marlee wanted pizza+ bread sticks+grapes for her lunch}
the purple grapes
the puple candy
{the kids got to use the scooper & fill little goody bags to take home}
the purple drinks
friends.......
i even wore purple :)
present time
G & luke finding the perfect stick for the pinata...
the purple pinata {sort.of}
the boys trying out there sticks...
wish time..
the purple thank.you's for coming
the one & only monster........ {named Garrett}
marlee wanted to save her cake for later that night to share with us. i had to run to the store & nate was working in his office. i forgot that i had left the cake on the counter.. so maybe i could be named the monster for leaving it for small little hands to grab.
needless to say i came home to a crying 6 year old & priceless pictures to show how her birthday cake was eaten...........
oooooooops i think i am in trouble
i'm mad at dad for giving me a bath
don't look at me with that camera... i just wanted a bite of the cake.
seriously i said don't look at me.. why did you take the cake away from me.
i think i'm in trouble
i'm getting tired from all of this
14 comments:
i love that you posted! happy birthday to marlee, and good thing your youngest monster is so cute right? in answer to your question, you are invited the next time you are out this way, that is if you want to drive an extra hour to see me! wishing you lived here! :) ~me
You have the cutest ideas for parties and decorating. I will be hitting you up for ideas in the future!!!
What a fun mommy you are. That purple birthday looks so great and a lot of work! I'm sure she'll remember this one! And I bet that little "monster" will just remember that cake tasted really good!
as usual, it all looks fabulous. and the little monster is very adorable and seems very familiar....
love it! keeps these posts coming!
i don't think there is a cuter mom on the planet than you.
Oh my gosh Heather...such and ADORABLE party!! Such a cute idea. You are the cutest mom, seriously. I'm glad Marlee had a great birthday. You guys all look like you're doing great! Love ya!
HOW COOL ARE YOU??!! That is the neatest party everything (idea, decos, food, etc etc) I've seen in awhile. Great job!
Priceless pictures of the guilty little monster!
I love how the theme of her birthday party was her favorite color!
"Heather, marlees birthday party pictures. Way stinken cute!"
What a FUN FUN FUN party you threw!! You are such a good and creative mom! You will have to teach me some tips for when I start throwing wild parties for Matt! Happy (late) birthday to Marlee!!
Those pics of Garrett there at the end are the best. Seriously. Thanks for stopping by our blog and sharing yours. I hope you get to feeling better soon!
Heather, I'm such a huge pooper and never comment on anyone's blog, but I just wanted to say HI! Your family is delightful, you're so creative, and I just love ya.
Thanks for popping in to my blog from time to time. I wish we could get together!
Jenny
most darling party e-vah!
Marlee's got Grandma Flo's smile ;)
Very cute!
Post a Comment