first, i will start off with my awesome bargain find that i was so proud of. i was just looking through the sale items at the pottery barn online at spotted this queen size bed skirt for..............
$7.99
i'm in love. i love bargains..... especially this one!!!
i wanted some color in my kitchen. next thing you know i'm at lowes picking out a new color.
this was the color of the book shelf i painted in my kitchen.
[this piece of furniture is in the {play room}]
9 comments:
oh no wonder you and i get along great! i am constantly changing things! i love it!
That is a cute bedskirt. And you know what I think of the bookshelf. It looks great!!!
Love the bedskirt, what a deal! And I love the thing in the playroom, I don't think I saw it last time I was there. Good painting! And hooray for change!
Very nice! You are amazing!!! :)
Looks awesome!!! You are truly a domestic diva!!!! I need to learn from you! LOVE your decorating!
It looks great!! You're so talented!! Kendy :)
Both pieces look great! I really love the new handles. I just sold my boys crib and have been toying with refinishing my crib from when I was a baby rather then buying a new one, and you have totally inspired me.
LOVE IT!
so funny... that is what i have been immersing myself in lately. (hence the blog absence.) it's just that all my furniture is second hand and it REALLY needs some help!
Post a Comment