.hours finding the perfect outfit
.finding the right location
.making sure no one is sick
.taking back outfits
.new jeans
.hair bows
.hair cuts
.make.up
.making sure the 2 year old has a nap
. good weather
.a day were husband can make it work with his schedule
.getting 5 people ready
does this sound familiar to any of you???? :)
{Picture Day}
my good friend Aimee just got an awesome new camera & i asked her if my family could be her guinea pigs. she was happy to do it for us.{thank.you Aimee}
so, you know how you have everything ready to go, have what you want in mind, & think your kids are going to sit still, smile on the count of 3 each time, and no one will have there eyes closed....
we truly did get a few GREAT pictures. the "2" year old even had a nap. husband even had 3 hours of sleep.. you would think that they would all be "picture perfect" how we all want our pictures to be right!?!??! ;)
well, lets just say Aimee needed to bring toothpicks to hold Nate's eyes open, & i don't even think the biggest sucker or toy could get Garrett to smile that day. :)
Aimee was a trooper that day & i just want to say {THANK.YOU} so much for spending the time to take our pictures. even in the bird poop. ;)
garrett didn't appreciate the water.
mom & marlee



17 comments:
Ooooooooooh, I need to get our family pictures taken, but I don't know if I have the energy! What to wear (for ALL of us), happy kids, good time for hubby, good time of day for the kids....doesn't sound fun to me!
Cute pics...it makes me jealous that you got them done!
Well they turned out great! Even the ones with not everybody smiling are still cute. I delayed our pictures too long... now I don't want to do them while I'm fat fat preggers! Thanks to your hubby for talking with mine. It's great to have piece of mind about things. Everything is great on my end.
Beautiful! I love them all... you look great and the locations is wonderful. I actually LOVE the last pic with the kids. It it darling that Garrett wouldn't stay back with others. It looks wonderful and shows their real personalities.
Can't wait for December.... get together's FOR SURE!
Miss you!
It was fun to do and I am glad we at least got one picture that will work for your wall!!
Loved them all, for completely different reasons! I think pictures with a kid or 2 crying, whatever, is so real. You look back at those pictures and laugh and sigh because they're not that little anymore! Love 'em!
i love the location you chose. you are inspiring me to take family pics! we don't have a one! professional anyway! :)
Those are great! I'm just impressed that you do family pictures. We haven't had family pictures taken in forever.
They turned out really cute! I kinda like when one kid is screaming or crying BUT..
then I think I'm weird because I like the smell of baby vomit. It reminds me of Olivia when she was little..you know the smell of baby throw-up mixed with lavendar or Johnson's baby lotion. Love it..
Costco here we come!!!
They are DARLING, as if your family was capable of anything else! What good is a family picute if everyone looks perfect? All that matters is that Mom looks perfect that way when you look back at the photo's and G is grumpy, Nate is tired (and who wouldn't be with his schedule) you will look back and see what was exactly going on in 09. Priceless
Love your family pics! It is quite an endeavor to get them done though 'eh?
I was just peeking at your blog while you made a comment on mine. I love the pictures. So great! Send me your address and I will be sure to put you on the card list this year. daniellezclayton@yahoo.com. Oh and LOVE the home project of painting the cabinet. We have a similar one and maybe someday I will get around to painting it. Great idea!
Those pics are GORGEOUS!! (it helps to have a good lookin' family, too, ya know)
Last year, my husband missed the family pictures, so it turned into a kids' photo shoot instead. . . .
They turned out really cute - you have a cute family Heather. I hope you guys are doing good.
Love ya,
Chels
The pictures turned out beautiful.
Cute pictures! Tell Nate that he is a trooper! (And you are, too, of course!) Kendy :)
Gorgeous pictures!! You have the most darling family!! And Aimee did an amazing job!!!
Post a Comment