Wednesday, February 03, 2010

day t.h.r.e.e. of things i {love}

 i {love} to rearrange.

i have a problem i think. i rearrange my furniture, pictures, decorations.. on a regular basis. i get sick of it & move it. weekly my husband looks at me & says, are you done yet?? i just give him the "look" & say probably not. i just {heart} rearranging~ oh & i have got pretty dang good  at patching the holes too! :)

5 comments:

JoAnna said...

Haha! That is great! I so cannot relate since I'm so limited in my creative abilities. But I love it. And I love the cartoon!

Heitmann Family said...

Yes you do, and your house looks great!!

melanie33 said...

please come and arrange my home.
oh and decorate it too!

Coleman Family said...

Ahhh, my twin! You're better at it though! ;)

briana said...

Oh if you only knew. I am exactly the same! Poor Brady!