my great friend elise had a great idea & i'm copying.
it's been a long time since i have done a g i v e-a-w a y, but answer the 20 ?'s about yourself
and you're in the drawing.
actually i'll just have nate pick a number on saturday morning.
so...please leave your comments by FRIDAY NIGHT.
if you win, i'll send you a favorite of mine from a super fun store here in wa.
what a fun way to get to know my blogging friends and give something away!
easter :: christmas
book :: movie
tile :: hardwood
spender :: saver
decorating :: sewing
target :: walmart
short :: long
english muffin :: toast
lip stick :: lip gloss
shorts :: capris
pink :: red
cupons :: not so much
oprah :: ellen
water :: soda
early bird :: night owl
baker :: crafter
canon :: nikon
grilled cheese :: mac & cheese
biking :: hiking
earings :: necklace
i like it when you stop by and say hello...
your comments always brighten my day! :)
i'll leave my answers with the winning post on saturday.
good luck!

11 comments:
This is so cute! And I can see why that store would be your favorite! Didn't I win your last giveaway?! That was really great!
Hey there! What a fun idea. I am waiting for the clock to stike 6 bc thats when my kids are going to bed! What a perfect way to make the clock move faster.;)
christmas
movie
hardwood
spender
decorating
target
long
toast
lip gloss
Shorts (I used to love me some short ones);)
red
not so much
Oprah and Ellen:)
soda (working on more water)
night owl
baker
nikon
mac & cheese
hiking
earings and necklace preferably
First off, you know I should win... you have seen my house and the lack of decor therein.
Second, you pretty much know all these answers about me, but just in case:
christmas
book
hardwood
somewhere in between spender & saver
sewing
target!!!!
short
toast
lip gloss
no shorts, no capris... pants!
pink
not so much
oprah
soda
IN BETWEEN early bird & night owl
crafter
canon
grilled cheese
hiking
necklace
See? If I would have made you guess you know you would have gotten each one!
This is a cute idea. Here are my answers.
christmas
movie
tile
saver
sewing
target
short
toast
(can I choose chapstick?)
(the hubby hates "pirate pants" so i'd have to say neither - just pants)
pink
not so much
ellen
water
night owl
crafter
nikon
grilled cheese
biking
necklace
easter
movie
hardwood
spender
decorating
target
short
toast
lip gloss
capris
red
not so much
oprah
water
night owl
baker
canon
grilled cheese
hiking
necklace
hope i win~
love you,
mom
What a fun idea! Love these games!
christmas
magazine
hardwood
saver..unless travel is involved!
I don't do decorating or sewing but I hot glue like a mofo and cook pretty well (not bake though, unfortunatley unless bread counts)
target
long but only with thick hair!!
lip gloss
shorts
pink love black too
I use all the coupons at costco
ESPN over Oprah and Ellen
soda + water
early bird
baker
Nikon
grilled salmon
hiking + running
necklace
You're a crack up! Here goes my friend!
Christmas
book usually
hardwood
unfortunately spender
decorating
target
long
english muffin
lipstick
capris
pink
not so much
ellen
water (unless I'm not pregnant!)
neither
crafter
canon
mac and cheese (homemade)
hiking
earrings
Heather so much fun! Tell Nate he knows who is favorite sister is! he he.
christmas
movie
hardwood
spender
decorating/sewing
target
long
toast
lip gloss
shorts
pink
not so much
ellen
water
night owl
crafter
nikon
grilled cheese / mac & cheese
hiking
necklace
How fun!!! Ok here are my answers
easter & christmas are a tie!
book
hardwood
spender
need major help in both areas
target, unless I am trying to save money...then walmart
long
english muffin
lip gloss
capris
red
coupons - try to use them but I ALWAYS forget them at home!
oprah
water
early bird & night owl (all depends on the day)
baker
NIKON (can i get a Woot Woot!)
grilled cheese
hiking
earrings - the really big dangly ones!
Now, pick me pick me!!! :o)
christmas
book
hardwood
spender
decorating
target
long
english muffin
lip gloss
capris
pink
not so much
ellen
soda
night owl
baker
nikon
grilled cheese
hiking
earings
love, tierre
am i fashionably late or disqualified?
christmas
movie
hardwood
spender.saver.spender.
decorater wannabe
target snob
long for now
toasted anything
lip gloss
capris and cankles
red for my house and pink for me
costco coupons baby
ya rarely get to watch either
soda when eating, water when not....so soda
early bird these days...but i am up every night!
i am a crafty baker or something
canon all the way
anything cheese are you kidding me?
hiking no doubt
earrings. silver balls. it's part of the uniform.
now, do the right thing and pick me. :)
Post a Comment