& raInbOws
& gold
& gold chocolate coins
& green M&M's {i think they bring good luck}
& green treats for kids
& green cupcakes for classroom parties
& raInbOw cakes
& leprechaun traps
& root beer
& little green men
& NO.... absolutely No pinching!!!
7 comments:
I'm green with envy at your cuteness! Counting down the days til April! Love those ideas! :) you're awesome!
So cute Heather! I just died our dinner green and then left to go to dinner with my sister! You're a very creative momma!
I think I might have to start calling you Martha from now on...you are seriously incredible. Where do you come up with all this stuff?!?!
I am for sure calling you Martha! What cute things to do!! I guess I am just going to have to call you before each Holiday to get some stellar ideas.;)
You are too clever. Your ideas are so cute.
Seriously... you are the cutest mom. I didn't do a thing for st. patty's day! My girls couldn't believe that a leprechaun didn't come to our house during the night... it obviously came to everyone elses'!
I did have them wear green though!!
That green candy looks familiar!
Post a Comment