Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{good.bad.& ugly}

good:
~got a new computer. i'm so greatful for a computer genius in our ward & also happens to be a great friend. he was able to get most of our pictures back+ he is working on getting all of our music back too.  check.
~got a new vacuum. check.

bad:
you know how i said they come in three.....
our 2 month old office shredder, lets just say the motor died & stopped working too. check.

ugly:


yes this was dinner tonight... chicken pockets. i don't think i put enough water in it to let it boil.
{what do you think}??????
my house is full of smoke right now. windows open. kids left to play cause they couldn't take the smell. take out tonight. & yes i'm going to go hide under my covers til the lucky leprechaun comes tomorrow with my pot of gold!! check.

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh dear! Moments like those are so horrible! I really do hope you have a lucky lucky day tomorrow! And I'm glad you got back all your pictures!!!

briana said...

oh i can only imagine the smell! i am so happy to hear you are getting your pictures back! i am so happy you are back online! i am so happy you brought up take out. i think i will do the same!

Brooke said...

Looks just like my pork chops from a few weeks ago. I'm glad I'm not the only one out there who that happens to. =)

Glad to hear most of your pics were recovered. I would cry if that happened. Reminder to self: back up pictures on a more regular basis.

melanie33 said...

I am pretty sure my dinners look like that on a daily basis.
hope the take out was yummy...
ah, and wahoo! for computer geniuses!

Jess said...

looks my nightly dinners. I am the WORLDS worst cook!!!!!

Coleman Family said...

Well, hopefully since bad luck comes in 3's, you're done for awhile! Thank goodness for Dave, huh?

Danielle said...

yeah for new computers and vacuums too. I have weeks like that where nothing seems to go right. I am hoping it is all over and good luck has come your way.